Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 54

We're getting ready for our trip to see Gramma B and meet all our aunts and uncles. Aunt Jessie, Aunt Linny, Aunt Drew, Uncle Mike, Uncle Bryant, Uncle Dave! We are really rilly really excited to meet Greatgrandpa and Greatgrandma. We've heard all sorts of stories about them.


sadlely doo


sadley dee


what do you do...


with sadley me??!!

getting some rest before the big travel day


you know it!


oh my oh my what should I wear?

I think ril and i will be the talk of the plane


especially when i do this!!!

or this...


girls together


daddy is home for feeding

getting a little snuggle with rils


i'm being shy

and coy


and laughy

and pensive

and serious

and goofy!

we're excited for TX!

videos for today

sadie thinker

8 weeks almost


Sadie ala Mexico

2 comments:

  1. getting all spiffed up for the big trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some mama has clearly been talking/singing to herself... super cute post!

    ReplyDelete