Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 73

We had a busy day today. We started out by hanging out with uncle kevin and aunt rachel. Aunt rachel saved our mom. We also watched a bunch of football including watching the cardinal beat up my dad's hometown Bruins. Dad also took sadie out for her first run in the bob. we also slept in our own nursery again! Yay!


a smile from sadles


in normal repose


dad taking sadie for a spin


and changing me


dad snuggling with roos


so fresh and clean after a bath


watching some college fuusball


with aunt rachel


reconnecting with the nursery


that's right I love MIT!


in the bumbo chair


i'm a MIT chick


double trouble


monkey bath


i love my own cheek


now aunt rachel is feeding me


uncle kevin rocking me to sleep

videos for today

first BOB run

rilka expressions

2 comments:

  1. your babies have way more of a life than i do. that's all i have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twins at MIT? Don't let them. They'll get all the male attention.

    ReplyDelete